When Chai Met Coffee
A few of us ache for a fermenting cup of Chai to either begin our free day with. For other people, it very well may be Coffee. Nonetheless, there may be an exit plan to appreciate both the beverages and enjoy their flavour. Indeed! It is the notorious refreshment that has been catching the consideration of all the Chai and Coffee darlings at the same time- Chai Latte it is. The spices of a savoury cup of Chai with a twist of a cold brew espresso mix is just what you need to lift your mood up!
Even though a cold, refreshing cup of Iced Chai Latte can be easily made with tea bags, it is more authentic to relish the flavours of all the spices used in Chai by combining chai with the bold espresso instead of taking a shortcut for tea bag and therefore simultaneously enjoy the essence of an invigorating cup of Chai!
SPICES USED IN CHAI:
- Cardamom: To add a musky and smoky flavour to your Chai.
- Cinnamon: For a tinge of sweetness.
- Ginger: To add a spicy note to the Chai.
- Fennel: Add a little liquorice flavour to your Chai.
- Black Peppercorns: For a spicy hint to the beverage
- Cloves: Add it to bring a strong musty aroma to your Chai!
For a lazy day, yet an ardent desire to have all the perfect flavours in your Chai, visit our website and get your hands on our exquisite Chai Blends handcrafted just for you!
WHAT IS CHAI - LATTE?
A chai tea latte is a beverage arranged in bistros, similar to a latte (coffee + steamed milk), yet with a spiced tea, concentrate fill in for the coffee. Ordinarily, the typical visit to Starbucks despite the fact that would guarantee you a respectable cup of iced chai latte, however it would likewise strip your pockets of your well-deserved cash.
Here is a simple formula of a similar Starbucks easy homemade chai latte to make yourself, in the solace of your homes for the typical coffee kick!
YIELD: 5 CUPS
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
PREP TIME: 12 HOURS
- Making the Chai Concentrate: Add one half cups of water to a saucepan and bring it to boil. Accordingly, add sugar and tea leaves to the boiling water. Add Chai Buddy spice blend or raw spices to the boiling water and let them brew for a while. Turn of the heat and let the Chai seep for 5 minutes. Strain the chai and allow it to cool.
- Making the Cold Brew: Add some coffee and pour 4 cups of water into a medium to large sized pitcher. Stir the mixture and let it sit overnight. Strain the mixture to separate the grounds from the cold brew. Prepare this brew one night before to add during the serving.
- Combine: Add the cold brew to the Chai after the Chai has cooled off.
- Serve: Spew the latte mixture kept prepared over ice with coconut milk and Voila!
Not just this, here’s a piece of exciting tip for you: The blend can be set up early and put away in the fridge for as long as 7 days! The reviving cup of Iced Chai Latte won’t be much of a hassle!
For treats to enjoy with your Chai, look for our Chai Cupcake with Chai Buttercream Frosting Recipe!
SEARCHING FOR CHAI SPICES?
Chai Buddy has the ideal answer for your unequalled chai yearnings! Visit our site www.chaibuddy.com.au and get your hands on our new chai spice mixes at worthwhile costs.
Follow us on Instagram for more chai and wellness related info: @chaibuddy.aus
Muskan Nagpal tries to bring her name to life by working towards spreading smiles whenever she can. She is a focused person and works extremely hard towards anything she sets her mind to. She believes effort and hard work always pay off, in one way or another. She is an adaptive person and adjusts to dynamic changes in the workspace and at the same time grows along with it. The universe is full of positive energy, all it takes is a keen eye to look. She is an ardent believer of giving out to the universe and try to engage and build herself to be capable enough to be able to give out good energy into the universe, through her work or otherwise. She is always up for meaningful conversations, learning new things and gaining insight into different aspects whenever and however she can!